- Reference: CJ46200
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: HR & Training
We have an attractive opportunity for an IT Recruiter to make a move to In-House or for those In-House Recruiters looking for a new challenge. If you are a results driven, high achiever with a strong focus on delivery and customer service this could be a great next step in your recruitment journey.
Please get in touch for more details and a confidential discussion – client are looking to move quickly for the right candidate with interviews to take place asap. Two positions available.
Tel: 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process and partner with key stakeholders in planning creative and strategic recruitment solutions
- Provide frequent analysis of the market trends and recruitment activities
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for the Recruitment Manager
- Act as a SME in recruitment services, identify gap’s in the recruitment processes and recommend and implement how solutions and improvements can be achieved.
- 2+ years recruitment experience preferably within the IT or Multilingual sectors.
- Experience recruiting Engineers & Developers, Multilingual or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of boolean searches and LinkedIn to enable the direct sourcing of both passive and active candidates.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!