- Reference: 46737
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Information Technology
You will be working as part of the Network & Security team, the ICT Networks & Security Operator is responsible for ensuring key infrastructure around applications, networking, devices, firewalls, access, offices and monitoring are supported effectively and working to the highest possible standard.
Commission and setup of new equipment i.e. PC/laptops, printers, mobile phones, mobile broadband etc.
– Configuration of network security and software solutions i.e. Remote access, VPN, anti-virus etc.
– General PC, laptop, printer, mobile, phone maintenance and related services
– 1st level support on phone system and video conferencing solutions
– Utilise call logging software to record and resolve user incidents within specified SLA’s.
– Provide proper problem escalation and follow up to give exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
– Required to travel to different offices locations within Dublin and regional locations from time to time
– Maintenance and track the ICT assets registers
– Raising of purchase orders
– Maintaining and following financial and procurement policies and procedures
Networking, Security and Connectivity
– Provide 1st Level networks (LAN and WAN) infrastructure support
– Monitoring the performance of LAN and WAN infrastructure i.e. HP IMC
– Installation, configuration, support and maintenance of network equipment network cabling
– Maintenance the security standards, policies, procedures and controls on various ICT equipment.
ICT related or other relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma) or equivalent is essential.
PC/laptop Maintenance experience i.e. Dell and HP
– Computer literacy particularly MS operating system i.e. Windows 8 and Windows 10, software packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and
– Understanding of networking i.e. LAN diagnoses problems
– Ability to work to deadlines
Salary Grade Scale 26K -39K
Location Dublin city centre
Employees have access to the scheme on successful completion of their six-month probationary period
25 days Annual Leave
Initial contract duration –
The contract is initially up to the 31st of December 2019
For further information on this position, please send your CV for the attention of Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com