- Reference: AJ46186
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Other, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our new client is seeking a HVAC Project Engineer Building Services, on an initial 12 month contract basis ,who will apply their engineering expertise in support of design, construction, commissioning and qualification of Building Services for the new facility.
Experience with HVAC, building automation systems (BAS), clean dry air (CDA), chilled water, cooling water, heating hot water, nitrogen, power distribution, RO/DI water, steam, clean steam, Water for Injection (WFI), and wastewater and exhaust treatment systems is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review vendor designs, drawings and/or specifications
- Participate in periodic visits to vendor location(s) to review progress, resolve issues and/or participate in factory acceptance testing. Travel to vendor locations will be required.
- Prepare periodic project status reports as required by Company management.
- Interface with equipment vendors to track progress of process equipment fabrication and delivery.
- Develop Equipment FAT/SAT, Commissioning and Qualification plans.
- Negotiate change orders with equipment suppliers.
- Participate in development of Technology Transfer and Validation Master Plans.
- Able to lead project assignments and supervise outside contractors in compliance with company guidelines.
- BS in Engineering or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible engineering experience.
- Qualification of Clean Room manufacturing equipment
- Experience in cGMP Manufacturing and/or Development at a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device company is desirable
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of utility systems, with experience maintaining and improving systems for uptime and reliability.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie