- Reference: 46988
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Other
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The company’s core activity is installation, commissioning and maintenance of medium and high voltage, protection, control and metering equipment, who specialise in the configuration of protection relays and RTUs and the commissioning of these devices and schemes. They are over 10 years in existence and have accumulated some of the most advanced test equipment available in the market.
High Voltage Commissioning Engineer
Commissioning and maintenance of medium to high voltage equipment.
- Instrument transformer, current transformer and voltage transformers.
- Circuit breakers, SF6 and vacuum.
- Disconnected and earth switched.
- Tap changers.
- Interlocking schemes.
- Protection relays:
- Overcurrent and earth fault.
- O/volts, U/volts, U/Hz, O/Hz, df/dt,
- Directional overcurrent and earth fault.
- Differential protection, transformer, bus zone and cable differential.
- Automatic voltage regulation.
- Restricted earth fault.
- Impendence protection.
- Communication schemes, RTU, IEC 61850, Modbus.
- Time served electrician with 4 years’ experience in a commissioning role or Degree in electrical engineering and 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of high voltage protection and control schemes. High voltage commissioning experience would be desired.
- Knowledge of communication protocols, GOOSE, IEC 61850, LON, SPA, MODBUS.
- Ability to understand all types of panel drawings, logic diagrams and cable schedules.
- Full driving license (clean), flexibility to travel for work within Ireland and overseas.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie