Our Client, a medical device company in Sligo, is looking for a Human Resource Administrator to join their expanding site. This role is a permanent, full-time role, operating Monday to Friday.
What You'll Receive
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Health Insurance.
- Continued Professional Development Support.
- EAP Programme.
- Employee Wellbeing Programme of Events.
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Description Available on Request
As a member of the HR team, your duties will include:
- Ensuring all employees are compliant with HR policies and procedures.
- Support local and global Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) in maintaining records on new hires and leavers.
- Assisting with the recruitment process e.g., scheduling interviews, screening and reference checking CVs, and issuing new starter paperwork and contracts.
- Support employee safety, wellness, and health initiatives Support initiatives/projects as agreed with the Manager in support of overall HR goals and objectives.
- Assist in the process of generating weekly and monthly staffing analysis across headcount, staff turnover, annual leave, etc.
- Assist in managing all employee documentation and files including drafting of letters. Ensure all files are GDPR compliant.
- Assist in the administration of employee benefit schemes such as health insurance, life insurance schemes, etc.
- Provide assistance in the performance management & corrective action process including coordinating meetings and documentation.
- Support the employee onboarding/induction process as well as the leaver process.
- Coordinate training events and provide assistance in coordinating training and development programmes.
As an HR Administrator, you are required to have:
- A relevant Business/HR degree.
If this role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley today.