Human Performance Manager
A leading organisation in Limerick looking for a Human Performance Manager to join their team.
This job will involve developing and implementing global HR programs to drive systems and processes focused on the human component.
- Utilizes current thinking on human performance principles across IOPS to manage risk while driving a blame-free culture.
- Develops, implements, and embeds a global human performance program (including error prevention tools, proactive error detection, and workplace and work process design).
- Operates as a coach and mentor on the development of standards, deployment of strategies, and analysis of performance information.
- Develops and deploys right-sized human performance training that builds a blame-free culture and drives measurable improvements in work process design.
- Facilitates a culture of open reporting and blame-free investigations to increase the capability of the site to drive to effective problem solving in human related events.
- Determines the structure, drives implementation, and maintains engagement of an on-the-floor leadership observation program.
- Identifies strategic areas of opportunity for human performance by evaluating proactive performance metrics including management of remediation tasks.
- Manages projects remotely with travel required for global initiatives.
- May build and manage a Human Performance dedicated team.
- BA in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical or related field.
- 6-7 years of experience.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies.
- Strong understanding of contemporary human performance principles with proven ability to design and implement a human performance program.
- Ability to build effective working relationships and influence leadership and peers throughout all levels of the organization.
- Accepts and steers ambiguity into actionable results.
- Ability to multi-task and operate independently within challenging timelines.
- Clear communication skills and comfort developing and providing instructor led trainings.
For a confidential discussion or more information contact Deirdre Sheehan on email@example.com 061-512270