Title: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager (HSEQ Manager)
Our client and International award-winning organisation in it domain is seeking an ambitious HSEQ Manager to join their evolving team based in Ennis Co. Clare.
You will be the Site lead for all Health, Safety, Environment & Quality matters, assisting management and other individuals to maintain a safe and compliant workplace and product.
Health Safety & Environment
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a suitable and practical OHSMS, and EMS
- Prepare Health and Safety strategies, action plans and oversee the development of internal policies
- Ensure that fit-for-purpose health, safety and risk management systems are in place and fully implemented across the site and are operated to the standards set by the company and required by law.
- Prepare and maintain Site Specific Method Statements
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports of all the company’s operations
- Collate, report and analyse data and statistics (e.g. near miss reports, accidents) to Operations Manager, Site Leadership Team and Group when required
- Participate in the investigation of accidents and near-misses and recommend remedial action to management where appropriate. Oversee and participate in the implementation of corrective actions arising from such investigations with department heads.
- The HSEQ Manager will be responsible for the attainment and maintenance of quality certifications for the business. The role requires active participation at all levels, from strategy through to implementation as well as actively influencing and motivating a variety of people to ensure commitment to the overall HSEQ compliance.
- Control the day-to-day operations including auditing, meetings, training and updating documents and records for all aspects of the systems and employees.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the quality function and ensure proper interface to Manufacturing, Distribution, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
- Develop and Implement appropriate Supplier Quality programs
- Provide direction for the Management and Quality team members to develop and achieve objectives and achieve compliance to QMS requirements.
- Have relevant HSEQ qualifications and have at least five years’ experience, ideally in a similar sector
- Thorough knowledge of ISO, BRC, and qualified ISO lead auditor.
- Quality Management experience within a relevant industry
- Be familiar with ISO Certifications and successful attainment of same
- Experienced in all areas of Health & Safety including maintaining policies, assessing risks, training, audits & inspection, dealing with incidents and reporting