One of the leading multinationals here in Cork are currently looking to add a HR Services Team Lead to their team. This role presents an exciting opportunity to join an expanding HR Shared Services team that provides support across the EMEA region on all aspects of the employee lifecycle. This is a permanent position with a competitive benefit package and would be ideal for a candidate who has supervisory experience in a HR Service Centre environment and is looking to expand their career in HR Services and gain exposure to HR policies and procedures at a regional level.
Interviews to take place promptly so don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing and dynamic organisation.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Manages the activities of the HR Service Centre team, providing task direction, monitoring performance and handling escalations.
- Develops, delivers and continuously improves HR Services processes.
- Supporting team members with day-to-day execution of HR related enquiries through the ticketing system and guides the team regarding proper procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Liaising with HR managers and solutions partners in the supported countries to enable a ‘One HR’ experience for our employees and managers.
- Assuring that HR transactions, data, and services are timely, accurate, and compliant with TE and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for meeting the Service Level Agreement metrics with their team, identify trends, and develop/implement process improvements
- Analyzes and corrects errors and ensures proper quality controls are in place to avoid future errors.
- Works with the team to develop and update standard work/desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs, job aids to ensure a consistent experience for customers.
- Ensures all activities are carried out as per the standard work/desktop procedures of HR Services.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant quality and statutory policies, procedures and controls in the region to guarantee legislative compliance.
- Empowers the team and fosters a culture of continuous improvement
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- HR or Business related Degree
- 5 years HR experience – including 1-3 years team lead experience ideally in a HR call/service centre environment
- Experience of Success Factors, SAP, Workday, ticket management systems etc.
- Strong professional and HR operational knowledge.
- Strong team player with a passion for working in a fast-paced international HR team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien