- Reference: SJ47172
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mayo, Sligo
- Category: HR & Training
Our client based in Mayo require a HR Specialist with Learning and Development experience to join their team on a 12 month fixed contract basis initially.
Learning and Development
- Drafting and Implementation of (in consultation with key stakeholders) the Learning and Development Strategy in line with the organisational Corporate plan goals and objectives.
- Communication of Learning and Development Strategy and impact including publication of activities (e.g. annual learning and development calendar)
- Engage and work collaboratively with HR and People Managers across the business in all areas of training and development.
- Accountable for the quality and implementation of all elements of Learning and Development
- Responsible for defining, developing and reporting L&D Key Performance Indicators and metrics
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure programmes are meeting overall business needs
- Budget control ensuring a Return on Capital Invested
- Conduct an annual training needs analysis across the organisation
- Assist with facilitation of group/team/individual development sessions as required
- Delivery of training requirements
- Work with external partners, suppliers and providers and internal functions to support the execution of all solutions and initiatives and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness against KPIs
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive training records and assist with other L&D matters and on-going projects as required
- Support the continuous improvement of training and development programmes by keeping abreast of best practices and new trends and developments in the area of Training and Talent Management
- Work with the HR Manager in delivering the HR strategy specifically in the delivery of key HR projects, HR communications, HR Policy
- Development of employee engagement and HR initiatives.
- Development and implementation of HR communications agenda and communications plan
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrates confidence in own abilities and thinking
- Proven ability in successful decision making and action when information is ambiguous or unclear
- Comfortable to deal with others at all levels within an organisation, up to and including executive level
- Proven ability to influence at all levels within an organisation with diplomacy
- Proactive in building and maintaining a network of L&D supports and relationships with stakeholders
- Utilisation of IT platforms in the development of HR and L&D strategies, communications and analytics.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!