You will be responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation, identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
- Retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user.
- Be the contact person for employees based in the Netherlands & Belgium on a wide range of questions related to HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs.
- Generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents.
- Liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provides centralized human resource administration and support across a variety of processes and programs
- Collaborates across the Human Resources function to establish operational standards and procedures that are leveraged to respond to employee and manager questions, ensures transactions are processed accurately and human resource programs and processes are administered effectively and efficiently.
- Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
- Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice .
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area.
- May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees
Minimum requirements to be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or Human Resources Information systems discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience. Relevant diploma or equivalent with 2+ year’s customer experience will also be considered.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
- You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.