Excellent opportunity to join global company. Our client is looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Growth is in their mandate and they need people to do it.
As a Human Resources Specialist in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals our client engages on behalf of their clients throughout the UK region, and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of international entities.
This is a key role in the organization and an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an extremely fast-growing company with a mission to change the face of global business.
What you’ll do:
- Support the onboarding of new hires, including payroll setup and benefit enrollments as required
- Provide senior level support to our clients by negotiating employment contracts and on-boarding employees in various countries in Europe
- Managing local payroll providers, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners
- Responding to client queries and advising on benefits, international payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters that invariably arise for clients hiring internationally
- Serve as our regional expert for all human resources functions related to the European region
- Advise clients on market norm benefits
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with members of the client services team
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients by pulling in appropriate members of the team to resolve client queries
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, Accounting, Law, or other depending on experience
- 3 years years Human Resources experience
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience interacting with people internationally
- Willingness to work flexible hours across time zones, as required for international business
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional and a great attitude
- Payroll experience a plus
For more information please call me on 087 6755011 or email me on email@example.com