Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture. wir können auch ein wenig deutsch sprechen.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Jobübersicht: Eine spannende Gelegenheit, einem HR Shared Services-Team in Cork, Irland, beizutreten. Das HR Shared Services-Team bietet Mitarbeitern und Managern in der EMEA-Region transaktionsbezogene Unterstützung in allen Bereichen des Mitarbeiterlebenszyklus von der Einstellung bis zur Trennung.
Excellente opportunité: pour rejoindre une équipe de gestion des demandes relatives aux services de ressources humaines. Ce poste se situe à Cork en Irlande
Cette équipe européenne gère les demandes des employés Francophone sur toute la gamme de services des ressources humaines de l’entreprise.
Exciting opportunity to join an HR Shared Services team in Cork, Ireland. The HR Shared Services team provides transactional support to employees and managers in the EMEA region across all aspects of the employee lifecycle from hiring through separation.
- Primary point of contact for employee and manager HR related enquiries, ensuring timely, quality resolution
- Creating appropriate documentation to support employee and manager transactions through HR data management system (new hires transactions, promotions, leaves, separations etc.)
- Researching required information using Knowledge Management System to handle and resolve customer enquiries.
- Maintaining accurate employee records and transferring enquiries to other parties within HR Services or outside of HR Services (HR Business Partner, COEs) as appropriate.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routes to the appropriate team for quick resolution.
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements for the timely resolution of all assigned tasks
- Identifying process improvement opportunities to enhance service delivery.
- Working with Content Management Team to develop and update desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs and job aids to ensure a consistent experience for all.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant quality and legislative policies, procedures and controls in the region.
- Educated to degree level with emphasis in HR or Business or other related discipline OR
- 1-3 years customer contact experience if not educated to degree level
- Advanced/Fluent in one of the following languages German OR French
- Strong team player with a passion for working in a fast-paced international HR team
- The desire to build a career in HR with an appetite for lifelong learning
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proficient computer skills – good knowledge of the MS Office package
The commitment to employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive and competitive.
- Healthcare for employees and their families
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Option to join a pension scheme
- Paid vacation time off
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!