Exciting opportunity for an experienced Strategic HR People Manager to join, an Irish-owned company offering engineering services and project management expertise to telecoms and critical infrastructure customers in the IT, transport and medical sectors. The HR People Manager will be based in Maynooth will occasional visit to the Athlone site.
As a People Manager, you will be a strategic talent leader providing support and coaching to leaders. You will proactively supporting the growth and development of all colleagues and provide organisational design support and solutions to functions. Key areas include employee relations and providing people manager coaching and consulting.
HR People Manager Responsibilities:
· Strategic partner with the business in delivery of Succession and Talent Management Strategy
· Utilise Problem solving skills and innovative approach to issues
· Provide timely and effective coaching to all leaders and colleagues on HR processes and programs.
· Manage people processes, including performance management, reward and recognition and talent reviews to ensure desired levels of capabilities and performance to meet current and future business needs.
· Ensure compliance to support employment legislation and alignment to internal policies.
· Act as coach and business partner to leaders and business teams, consult with all leaders to drive engagement and continuous improvement mindset in SECTO’s culture.
· Keep updated on labour law changes and provide advice to line managers on personnel issues.
HR People Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years’ experience in HR domain including Irish Employment Law
· Demonstrate business acumen, strategic and innovative thinking
· Extensive knowledge of workable HR procedures and policies
· Good consulting skills, ability to coach and build strong relationships with different people across the organization
· Proven track record of promoting employee value proposition and experience in Change Management
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.