HR & Payroll Specialist
Requirement for a HR & Payroll Specialist to join a growing team.
- Payroll & Benefit Administration
- Manage Payroll for Ireland.
- Collect and interpret internal data for payroll processing.
- Provide accurate data to external payroll providers to enable accurate and timely payroll.
- Verify and approve provider reports prior to processing.
- Respond to employee queries in relation to their payroll and provide them with accurate and timely information.
- Benefits Administration.
- Administer membership of benefits and arrange for relevant deductions.
- Promote employee benefits by preparing regular communications to ensure employees are aware of benefits and how to avail of them.
- Administer the HR data:
- Degree and IPASS Qualification.
- Previous payroll processing experience.
- 2-5 years experience in HR.
- Data analysis.
- Microsoft Office package.
- Accuracy and efficiency of administration.
- Attention to detail.
- Accurate and timely payroll submissions and payments.
- Pay and benefit feedback from employees.
- Accuracy of benefit enrolments.
- Relevant, accurate and timely reports and analysis
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 email@example.com