HR ONBOARDING SPECIALIST| MAYNOOTH| PERM|HYBRID
My client is a well-established and growing Construction company based in Maynooth who are currently hiring a experienced HR Specialist to oversee the onboarding process for all new joiners.
The HR Onboarding Specialist is responsible for supporting the delivery of day to day HR operations involving recruitment, on boarding, reporting, employee engagement and general HR admin.
HR Onboarding Specialist responsibilities:
• Engage with all new hires to deliver an effective onboarding process, including induction
• Monitor the onboarding process to ensure experience is positive for the candidate and
• Communicate onboarding progress to hiring managers and key stakeholders
• Offer solutions for onboarding issues and adopt a continuous improvement approach
• Maintain regular communication with the hiring managers to enhance relationships
• Maintain employee files
• Work as part of a connected HR team to drive forward collectively our key HR processes and deliverables in relation to employee engagement, EVP and Wellbeing
• General administrative duties
• Provide administrative support for recruitment campaigns including posting job
advertisements, screening CVs, scheduling and organising interviews
• Update and maintain our ATS (applicant tracking system)
• Manage a number of shared inboxes
• Carry out reference checks
• Issue contracts of employment
HR Onboarding Specialist Requirements:
• Degree in HR/ Business or relevant experience
• Experience in a similar role within an HR team would be advantageous
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, organisational and negotiating skills, with the ability to work off own initiative.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.