- Reference: 46777
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: HR & Training
An exciting 6 month contract position working for a Large global supplier.
Will report to the HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will support the achievement of the business strategy and Key Company Targets through the provision of a generalist Human Resources service but with a primary focus on facilitating line management in regard to managing employee relations.
- Champion Health & Safety on site and actively promote a safety culture.
- Supporting line management to apply Company people policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner that complies with legislative responsibilities and to manage employee relation issues.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Trade Union representatives and other stakeholders to ensure a healthy industrial relations climate.
- Leading or facilitating recruitment and selection exercises.
- Participating and delivering relevant improvement projects.
- Providing general administrative support, including payroll and time & attendance processing.
- Develop and deliver training material on HR related topics to support line management enhance their skill base.
- Organise and promote employee health and wellbeing programmes.
- Support the HR Business Partner in participating and delivering HR improvement projects.
- Have obtained, or currently studying a recognised HR qualification to CIPD Level 5 or equivalent.
- Experience/knowledge in Northern Ireland Labour Law and Northern Ireland Payroll.
- Minimum of two years current demonstrable experience working within a generalist Human Resources role supporting line management across employee relations situations, including discipline, grievance & absenteeism.
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability. Written skills will be evaluated initially through the quality of the returned Curriculum Vitae (CV).
– CIPD Level 7 membership or working towards.
– Three years or more current Human Resources experience within a manufacturing environment.
– Have previous experience working in a global company.
– Experience processing payroll.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!