- Reference: AJ 46527
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North, Louth, Meath
- Category: HR & Training
Our Client an exciting Organisation based in Co. Louth is looking to hire a HR officer to help with general HR for the Organisation.
- You will support the delivery of key HR business support activities, working closely with the head of group talent and the wider HR team.
- This role offers an exciting opportunity to get involved in some great projects and activities that will not only be crucial to the development of the service HR provides but also to the growth of the business.
- You will be working closely with line managers and staff to provide them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities – policies, procedures, performance management and more – to ensure a fair and consistent approach throughout the business.
- You will also be able to support salary benchmarking activities along with the implementation and development of new policies and procedures.
- There are lots of tasks and projects to get involved with as the company grows, so this is an exciting time to join.
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally have a good broad background in HR and a relevant qualification.
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie