Our client is a well-established international company who has set up operations in Ireland. They are now looking to hire an experienced HR Officer to support the Senior HR Generalist and HR Manager EMEA in providing a pro-active, flexible, high quality, comprehensive and responsive HR service to all employees. Responsibilities cover the full range of HR generalist responsibilities and with a focus on HR systems, data and reporting, and Recruitment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, career-driven HR Officer to join a Manufacturing Company start-up in Ireland.
HR Officer responsibilities :
- PAYROLL: Process monthly payroll for Ireland employees. Provide further assistance and support with general head office payroll maintain payroll data with employee changes as required.
- HR SYSTEMS & DATA INTEGRITY: Provide support and advice to employees on using the system.
- REPORTING: Run reports from the HR system to allow data analysis on the workforce, creating graphs and presentations.
- RECRUITMENT: Working with Sr. HR Generalist and HR Manager, support all recruitment activities.
- AUDITS: Participate in internal and external audits of the HR function as required.
- ADMINISTRATION PROJECTS: Participate in continuous improvement administration projects, employee wellbeing and D&I initiatives.
- TRAINING: Support the local HR team with determining L&D requirements.
HR Officer requirements:
- 3 years + experience in HR, with strong experience in an administrative environment including resourcing.
- HR Degree & Part qualified CIPD desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment Law and experience in Grievance and Disciplinaries polices and procedures.
- Experience in HRIS systems and LinkedIn recruiter experience is desirable.
- Experience of and comfortable with working in a continuously changing and evolving environment.
- Ability to understand and use HR systems, including payroll systems. Good knowledge of payroll is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to handle heavy workloads, priorities own work, and deal with confidential and sensitive information.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.