We have a very attractive opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a well-recognised international retail organisation on a permanent basis who are going through exponential growth. In this role, you will be a key member of the HR Team who collaborates closely to drive the HR function and business forward. This opportunity would ideally suit a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and 2-4 years HR experience in a fast-paced environment. With stores located across the country, our client operates a hybrid work model, but you would be required to travel at least 3-4 days a month.
If you enjoy taking ownership of key projects and coming up with creative solutions while working with autonomy this could be a great opportunity for you to join a fast-paced and supportive organisation. The selection process will take place promptly so if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Recruitment & Onboarding: Own the full recruitment lifecycle and deliver group inductions and conduct induction surveys regularly reviewed, and improvements implemented promptly
- Learning and Development: Develop employees through engaging training programmes and identify future training requirements identified
- Advisory Support: Provide HR advice to colleagues across the business throughout the end-to-end employee lifecycle, including employee relations and employee engagement.
- Data & Systems: All HR systems reflect up to date organisational structure and high-quality data & reports are produced when required
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 2-4 years’ HR experience ideally gained in a retail or logistics environment (but not essential)
- 3rd level and or CIPD or equivalent level of education
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be very well organised and have an ability to work with multiple priorities and towards deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Self-starter who takes ownership of their work, but also enjoys being part of a team
- In-depth knowledge of Irish employment law, contractual rights, records management, data protection
- Flexible to travel to stores to attend meetings, training and coach managers
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Profit share bonus
- Expenses and subsistence
- Annual leave which increases with tenure
- Staff discounts
- Birthday & volunteering hours
- Cycle to work scheme
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.