- Reference: LK46987
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: HR & Training
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a well-established Nationally recognised organisation in the Midwest.
This role as HR Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and will allow the successful HR Manager to lead a team and contribute to strategic project changes in the business.
- This role calls for an experienced HR Manager looking to develop their experience and build their profile with this reputable organisation.
- You will be managing the full suite of HR activities, with a focus on training and development.
- You will be working closely with the HR Director in analysing the core areas of development and implementing the best strategies for the business.
- This role offers the opportunity to be part of a leadership team and to drive the business and implement cost efficiency initiatives.
- You will be taking on responsibility for various projects in the business and using your expert knowledge in contributing to the commercial and strategic benefit for the business.
- CIPD Qualification preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as a HR professional ideally in a people management position.
- Experience leading a team/department.
- Experienced in project management and change management in organisations.
- Experience in training and development and leadership development.
- Excellent IT Skills and the use of HRIS systems
If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please apply or call Claire Normoyle on 061 512270