- Reference: AJ46360
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: HR & Training
This role is based in Westmeath and is a 9 month fixed term contract
• Work as a positive, hands-on member of the EMEA HR Team and the local management team; providing advice, support and guidance.
• Work to identify organization, team and individual areas of talent and of areas development and ensure plans are in place to improve and progress these.
• Provide HR competence, direction and leadership to HR contacts and local management in a manner which is adding value and collaborating with the business
• Assist in defining HR strategy for the organization, engage with teams and individuals to support them in achieving their objectives
• Demonstrate through personal example behaviour that is consistent with the company’s policies and guidelines. Show an approachable manner giving equal and objective support to all employees. Compensation and Benefits
• Ongoing evaluation of compensation and benefits data within defined strategy
• Develop solutions in conjunction with local and EMEA management to deal with areas of concern
• Take advantage of all occasions, meetings and focus group discussions with managers and employees to develop an understanding of morale. Drive solutions to issues and close out.
• Support HR and managers to effectively communicate key initiatives and organization decisions.
• Provide the organization with the best tools and techniques to source candidates and recruit them into the company.
• Ensure policies and procedures fit the organization culture, best practice and local legislation requirements.
• Train hiring managers to be confident and competent when interviewing potential candidates on behalf of the company
• Responsible for the accurate and timely provision of HR data reporting from the relevant region and/or assigned projects
• HR Forums. Develop local networks of HR managers who can share relevant market/best practice/legislative data.
• Participate in HR/management level meetings and strategy sessions that guide the development of people, programs and technology.
• Ensure compliance with in the areas of environment, health, safety and industry specific standards.
Essential Skills / Experience
• HR degree with 3+ years of working within HR in a multi-national/multicultural environment.
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent management skills with ability to influence management and collaborate with others;
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, direct and motivate a team in a dynamic, changing environment;
• Strong problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
• Skills that enable collaboration and communication, including MS-Office (primarily PowerPoint, Word, MD Project, Outlook and Excel);
• Excellent analytical ability
• The ability to prioritize tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously; and the ability to interface with all levels of management.
• 2nd Language desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Denise Callinan on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!