Our client based in Sligo have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to have responsibility for the operational and strategic management of the Human Resources function.
As part of the Senior Management team, you will fully support the requirements of the business and implement the organisation’s HR programs in line with Corporate and Divisional initiatives, ensuring compliance with Irish legislation. You will coach and guide managers and employees in the application of the Company’s culture.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, you will act as a key contributor in the continued successful performance and growth of the company.
- Advise and support all staff on a wide range of HR matters. Make recommendations to resolve matters and provide ongoing follow-up support.
- Actively lead employee engagement programmes and internal communication initiatives and act as chair of the Employee Representative Group (ERG).
- Manage all IR matters including company representation at third party forums where necessary.
- Organise employee orientation programs for new recruits.
- Provide support to supervisors on the company’s performance management and compensation philosophy.
- Assist managers with identifying departmental and individual training needs.
- Take proactive measures to ensure the company’s talent pipeline is aligned to the business pipeline through appropriate succession planning, talent acquisition and development. Act as brand ambassador for the company and focus on long-term talent requirements.
- Support the roll-out of corporate initiatives including projects, policies and procedures.
- Manage the European and local Graduate Engineering Programme, including enhancing relationships with third-level colleges and attending careers fairs etc.
- Coordinate, administer and regularly review employee benefits.
- Direct the interpretation and application of established HR policies throughout the plant.
- Update Global HR system to manage employee data and provide insights and forecasts through data analytics.
- Third level qualification in HR or Business is essential
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility is advantageous
- CIPD membership is advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR Manager role
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!