HR Manager - Part-Time
A wonderful opportunity has opened in the Mid West region. We are looking for an HR Manager on a part-time basis! This opportunity would suit a candidate with a background in employee relations, recruitment experience, performance development & performance management experience.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Lead development of HR policies to encourage empowerment with Line Managers.
- Provide support and direction to Management on all aspects of Employee relations. Taking ownership for a speedy resolution of any issues arising.
- Carry out regular systemic reviews of the Training department to ensure Training & Development targeted.
- Manage and support the recruitment activities of the business to attract high caliber personnel.
- Manage all aspects of HR processes & administration in a professional and organised manner.
- Third level qualification in HR.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of Irish employment legislation.
- Knowledge of issues relating to the health sector is desirable.
- Effective negotiator and experienced within Organisation Development.
For more information or even a private discussion, please contact Jason O'Flaherty