Our client, a major Civil Engineering and Construction company based in Mayo require a HR Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based onsite and will be responsible for:
- The provision of timely advice to the senior management group on all employee relations issues.
- Employee recruitment and associated tasks.
- The development, updating and informing on a suit of relevant policies and procedures.
- The management of the Discipline and Grievance processes.
- Maintaining and updating employee data bases.
- Updating personal knowledge to support company objectives.
- Providing, as necessary, support to the Health and Safety function.
- Partaking and leading on assigned project work.
- Reporting on KPI’s as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Appropriate 3rd level qualifications.
- 5 to 8 years relevant post-graduate experience in a HR environment.
- In depth knowledge of Employment Law.
- Good Communications, Leadership, Influencing and Negotiations skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this HR Manager role please contact Aideen Cummins.