An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a start-up company in Limerick.
This role will be a stand-alone HR Manager position and will liaise with in-country directors.
If you are a driven, ambitious and dynamic individual, experienced with working in a fast-paced environment and excited by the opportunity to join a start-up, this could be an opportunity for you.
HR Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Full suite of generalist duties.
- Liaise with in-country directors.
- Support other European locations with policies, contracts and employment issues.
- Recruitment initiatives, onboarding, contracts and learning and development.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Implementation of systems and initiatives.
- 5-7 years previous experience in HR.
- Qualification in HR, Business or related field.
- Responsible for a full suite of HR duties.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and time management.
- Strong employment law knowledge.
- Multi-country and European law knowledge desirable.
- Previous experience in a technical or technology industry.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org 061-512270