HR Manager required on a permanent basis is Galway City.
The HR Manager will implement the organisation’s human resource strategy so that the organisation attracts, manages, develops and retains the employees and volunteers it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives.
As a key member of the Senior Management Team, the HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing and implementing all aspects of HR practice and processes through the organisation.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the organisation’s HR strategy.
- Successfully manage the recruitment and selection process to resource future development
- Nurturing a positive and inclusive working environment throughout the organisation
- Management of the Annual Training and Development
- Development and implementation of all HR policies and procedures
- Coaching and advising Managers on the implementation of all policies and procedures
- Employee relations and complying with all relevant legislation
- Data protection and Health and Safety related activities
- Degree in HR Management or related discipline
- HR Professional with 7+ years experience, 4 of which at HR Manager/Business Partner Level
- CIPD qualified with TMS experience
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email email@example.com.