This position serves as the leader of the HR function in Ireland by providing consistent oversight across all areas of HR. The role requires a sound level of skill and knowledge in all HR functional areas including Staffing & Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Talent Management, Engagement, Inclusion & Diversity and HR Operations. In this position, you will act as the strategic HR advisor to managers and employees. You will coach and advise managers and HR Partners and are responsible to manage the HR Solutions team in delivering professional HR support to the Business Unit managers and employees in alignment with their priorities
- Acting as the strategic HR advisor to all the Business Units
- Coordinates with other HR functions (HR services, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition) to effectively manage the successful delivery of professional HR support to drive the business imperatives.
- Understand the BU strategies and align the country HR priorities to them while balancing the regional HR priorities.
- Manages and develops the country HR team
- Be the HR face to all external bodies including regulatory authorities and government agencies.
- Strategically execute all the HR initiatives, ensure consistent implementation and feedback to project owners.
- As required participate in regional/global project teams to ensure country perspective is not overlooked.
- Ensure regular review of all country policies, processes and employee compensation & benefits to keep them aligned with internal and external trends and business needs.
- Oversight of all local vendors providing HR services in countries e.g. benefit providers
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and implement tools and metrics to bring in to life in the country.
For a detailed job description and a confidential conversation, please contact Celia.Moloney@collinsmcnicholas.ie or call 091 706 719