Our client based in Donegal require a HR Manager for a fixed term contract position.
This role will direct and manage HR activities for a HR team and oversee all HR operations, while maintaining and improving new and existing policies and programs. The successful person must be able to maintain strategic partnerships with executives and line management to ensure HR programs fully support the business’ goals and objectives.
• Strategic development and implementation of people initiatives and programs with a focus on current and future organizational needs
• Partner with senior leaders to plan and drive change to enhance and improve organizational effectiveness and strategies as well as new and existing business initiatives
• Partner with client groups and advise on all key HR-related disciplines, including organizational design, change management, employee relations, health and wellness, policy guidance and advice, talent and succession planning and performance management
• Work closely with corporate partners, such as Employment Law and Corporate Compensation
• Set the strategic direction for a team of HR professionals, while managing their capacity and development
• Measure and evaluate the impact of HR solutions through measurement and metrics to enhance fact-based decision-making. Provide business and HR leaders with data analysis and insights to help shape people practices and policies
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience in HR and at least 5 years in leadership roles with a solid track record as a strategic HR business partner and advisor to senior executives
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategy into action
- Experience handling complex employee relations and legal matters
- Strong leadership, coaching and consensus building skills
- Ability to translate business needs into HR priorities and ensure alignment
- Proven success operating in a dynamic and fast-paced, complex, high profile environment
- Ability to analyse workforce trends and identify initiatives to drive organizational performance
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills with strong executive presence
- Ability to deal with ambiguity effectively
- Embraces opportunities to streamline processes to drive efficiencies and improvements
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!