This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated HR Professional, looking to learn new skills and develop in their career.
Location is flexible and can be either in Co. Meath, or South Dublin.
The following are core responsibilities of this position.
- Coach line management to develop their organizational structure and teams in a sustainable way and enable them look beyond short term solutions and thus taking into account a long term perspective.
- Develop and maintain the local HR policy (in compliance with labour laws) and to implement a fitting HR strategy in order to support the business strategy.
- To develop and safeguard good relationships with employees and, if applicable, social partners/representatives to assure a positive social climate.
- As member of the Regional Management Team, to develop and maintain good relationships within the region through proactive interaction with the other RMT-members and in general with all employees.
- Proven experience providing client oriented HR services in the following areas:
- Employer branding & recruitment
- Selection to include hiring, internal moves and promotions
- Competence management
- On-boarding, training & development
- Goal & Performance management
- Compensation & benefits management (consistency and internal/external fairness is important)
- Career management
- Wellness at work
- Master’s degree in HR, Psychology or related fields (or in the process of obtaining).
- 5 years at a senior level.
- Experience in industry, preferably in manufacturing and in an international context.
- Experience managing payroll and delivering a robust payroll service
- Excellent knowledge of labour legislation in Ireland and UK.
- Knowledge of reward systems (incl. pension governance) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office, experience with SAP and on-line HR management systems is an advantage.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Ita Hodder.