Our client is looking for a dynamic HR professional at Manager Level to join their successful HR Team. They are a rapidly growing company and want you to be part of the amazing growth and expansion.
Purpose of Role:
The successful candidate must thrive in the world of HR and excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing environment; ideal candidate will be able to readily adapt to any situation, used to wearing multiple hats, & someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and create something new and exciting. A proactive business partner, you must have the ability to deliver meaningful HR solutions to support the leadership team in delivering high performance, commercially focussed business model. This role will require travel between our businesses in Northern Ireland, UK and Europe.
- Business Partnering and Strategic Influencing
- Support the HR Strategic Planning process including Operational HR Planning and Reporting (HR Operational Excellence)
- Talent Management including Talent Attraction/Building leadership competency: Attraction – Retention – Succession
- Build Culture
- M&A – HR Due Diligence
- GDPR & Legal Expert
- Compensation and Benefits Planning
- Developing and updating HR Policies in line with legislation and industry changes
- Employee Relations
- Project Management
To be successful in this role, it is essential you have experience in all of the following:
A proven track record of success, working as a true business partner at Manager Level. Ideally you will have previous experience in a medical device organisation through a period of hyper-growth
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competent in advising on issues that have Irish and UK employment laws implications.
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, European HR practices
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation and the ability to build strong working relationships with remote teams.
- Prior experience of mergers and acquisitions would be preferable but not a prerequisite
- You will need to be commercially minded and be a credible part of the management team.
- You must have demonstrated success in Employee Relations, driving top performance talent management practices, fostering employee engagement / motivation, and best practice HRt
- Be oriented towards a high EQ and embrace feedback
- Outstanding project management, presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with HRIS Systems
- An outstanding focus on achieving a high level of customer service
- Successful track record of creating, providing and promoting great culture and work place practices
- Strong knowledge and experience of organisation design leadership and coaching as well as company policies that promote a healthy work environment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Appropriately qualified level 8 with CIPD or equivalent in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years in a HR Management role in a progressive, best practice, human resource environment
- Full Clean Driving Licence
If interested please give Ita Hodder a call on 01 6620088 or email on ita.hodder@collinsmcnicholas