- Reference: GY46674x
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Galway
- Category: HR & Training
- Overall stand-alone HR management experience for a mid-sized and matrixed international information technology firm.
- Implementation of HR policy across all major areas of function.
- Working with key cross area stakeholders within the Galway operation and internationally to deliver the best possible organization from a HR Function perspective.
- A working understanding of how HR fits in the strategic focus of the business.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role ideally with a software, Information Technology or SAAS/Cloud offering Company.
- Experience in all matters of Talent acquisition, Talent Retention, HR Policy and Procedure, Disciplinary and L&D
- Exceptional communication, presentation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong business acumen and a team orientated outlook.
- Ideally CIDP qualified/membership.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!