- Reference: GY47202
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: HR & Training
Role Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 4 non-HR administration & related professionals.
- Oversee all company recruitment requirements.
- Centrally involved in employee performance review processes.
- Oversee all aspects of ER, including any disciplinary hearings and related processes.
- Insure implementation and ongoing oversight of general HR policy across the company.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR Manager position meeting all of the above listed responsibilities, Ideally with a firm of in excess of 100 people and with some international dimension.
- The capability and desire to act in a hands-on and strategic capacity as HR manager.
- A formal qualification in HR, ideally a degree, and CIPD membership.
- Outstanding communication, stakeholder engagement and leadership skills. You will be a key member the company’s leadership team and will have extensive interaction with the C-suite of the organization on close to a daily basis.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!