My client, a leading industry player, seeks a HR Manager for their Longford facility. This opportunity suits HR professionals with 5+ years of experience who are hands on and proactive.
As HR Manager, you'll be a key part of the site management team, overseeing HR strategy implementation, collaborating with the Head of HR, and driving operational initiatives. You'll also engage in diverse projects across two manufacturing sites.
HR Manager responsibilities:
- Implementation of Group HR Strategies at the site level in conjunction with Group HR.
- Management of the recruitment and induction process.
- Support new employees with sourcing accommodation, social security, and onboarding.
- Advise managers and supervisors in all aspects of the HR remit.
- Monitor and manage absence records.
- Manage the successful operation of the Employee Forums.
- Leading the strategy and implementation of the Talent Management program for the organization, including management of Temporary Agency Providers, workforce planning, probationary period management, training initiatives, and engagement programs.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Degree in HR or equivalent experience in a HR role with a minimum of 5 years of experience in either Retail or Manufacturing an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish employment law is essential
- Experience in an operational multi-site HR role would be advantageous
- Must be willing to commute once per week between sites (Longford & Fermoy)
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.