HR Manager| Westmeath| Hybrid| Technology Sector
My client is now one of the largest indigenous software companies in Ireland and are now seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their senior leadership team in Westmeath.
As HR Manager you will have responsibility for leading the business through a period of innovative growth and positive transformational change. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a strong visionary HR leader that inspires, manages and motivates others to deliver to the highest possible standards.
HR Manager responsibilities:
• Responsibility for developing, leading, and executing a strategic HR plan to actively develop and lead a performance culture.
• Contribute to the development of a robust culture through role modelling values and
• Responsibility for all companywide (ROI & NI) HR management and development.
• Provide mentorship and guidance to the HR and Talent Acquisition team members to assist their professional and personal development.
• Build a culture of performance across the organisation with oversight and continued
development of the Performance Review & Talent Development framework.
• Develop and implement talent management programmes and systems for
management/operational team leads.
• Shape and grow organisational culture further in areas of talent, wellbeing, engagement,
diversity & inclusion by bringing in external thinking and new developments, to ensure
practices and policies are current, innovative and best in class service delivery.
• Create a leadership development framework to maximise leadership capability and embed a coaching culture in support of delivering on strategies to include planning, budgeting,
reporting, including evaluating people and culture results and trends.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills both internally and externally and be able to
demonstrate a proactive approach. Must be experienced in engaging with business and public agencies – Ibec, Enterprise Ireland, ISME, etc., and represent the company at the relevant forums.
• Set high standards, instil operational excellence, model accountability, integrity, and ethical behaviour.
• Create a compensation and benefit strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; Ensure that the strategy is up to date in line with regulatory requirements.
• Coordinates the planning and preparation of relevant grant proposals for one or more
departments; provides guidance and assistance in the interpretation of funding agency
regulations and requirements.
• Advising management team on HR issues and changes to employment law & employee
HR Manager Requirements:
• A degree in HR or related discipline, with CIPD accreditation.
• A HR professional with at least 10 years' experience, 5 of which must be at management level in the Tech sector is essential.
• Exceptional stakeholder management experience.
• Ability to originate and lead organisational strategies in HR.
• Be approachable, personable, with the highest standard of integrity, discretion, and
• Knowledge and experience of introducing new ideas to improve employee engagement.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.