HR Information Specialist French Speaking
The Human Resource Information Specialist will be responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation, identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
- Retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user.
- Be the contact person for employees based in the Netherlands on a wide range of questions related to Medtronic global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs.
- Generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents.
- Liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support.
- Support employees and managers with queries related to our HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo).
- Provides centralized human resource administration and support across a variety of processes, transactions and programs including payroll, benefits Global Rewards, Global Talent & Leadership Development, Global HR Operations and Employee Relations.
- Collaborates across the Human Resources function to establish operational standards and procedures that are leveraged to respond to employee and manager questions, ensures transactions are processed accurately and human resource programs and processes are administered effectively and efficiently.
- Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
- Fluent French & English speaker.
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or Human Resources Information systems discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience. Relevant diploma or equivalent with 2+ year’s customer experience will also be considered.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
- You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.