- Reference: D46933
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin West, Kildare
- Category: HR & Training
Our client is a supplier and manufacturer of single-use fluid handling components and systems in high performance plastics for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. They are looking for a HR Generalist to join their expanding office.
Manage and provide full HR support to Plant Management whilst complying with internal standards and practices.
Provide effective and accurate admin support for EHS activities and reporting to group.
- Achieving all HR KPIs as set by the business
- 100% statutory training compliance
- Compliance with legislative standards
- On time delivery of projects and group reporting
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional andmanagerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising andmanagement of interview process.
- Employee orientation, development & training
- Performance Management, compensation & benefits administration
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Global team
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives
- Implement review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Brings the company culture to all employees.
- Contractual administration.
- Employee communication
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- Third level qualification, preferably in a HR/Business related discipline
- EHS certification desirable
- Proficient in MS Office
- CIPD accreditation desirable
- Proven generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of current Ireland employment legislation
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures
- Managing simultaneous recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of computerised HR systems
- Confidential in all matters
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie