- Reference: LK46542
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick
- Category: HR & Training
This initial 6 month contract is to promote a positive working environment for employees of the German strategic business units. The sucessful candidate will support the HRM and other HR management and employees. This will involve implementing HR policies and procedures in promotion of a positive working environment while meeting the requirements of the organisation.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection lifecycle with efficiency and continous improvement in mind.
- Benchmarking of comp and bens along with asssisting with compensation queries as necessary.
- Development and delivery of company induction for new starters.
- Developing and updating hr policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with any relevant legislation and best practice.
- Support and guide management on HR issues ensuring timely resolution and documentation of any concerns or issues.
- Supporting employees on any HR issues or queries they may have and facilitating actions to resolve these in a timely manner.
- Implementing the company’s performance management and improvement systems and providing continuous support and advice to management.
- Managing healthcare and pension plans serving as a liaison between providers and employees when necessary.
- HR administration and maintenance of records and systems as required.
- Administration of the company’s Time and Attendance System as required.
- Generation of reports and Key Performance Indicators as required.
- May be involved in department projects.
- Ensure the company’s Code of Conduct is adhered to.
Experience / Qualifications:
- German Fluency is essential.
- Relevant third level qualification and/or CIPD certification.
- At least three years Generalist experience, ideally gained in a highly regulated enivironment based in Ireland or another European country.
- Excellent written and spoken English for individuals whose native language is not English.
- Proven exposure to the full suite of HR activities, including recruitment, employee relations, compensation & benefits and performance management.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong knowledge of computer software.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.