The successful candidate will take ownership of key activities within the HR Function, including policies and procedures, recruitment, performance management, and employee relations. In addition, a key focus will be on providing support in defining the HR Strategy for the business and provide Input into the development of the long and short term HR Planning process to execute on the strategy.
- Ensure policies and procedures are aligned to the organisation culture, best practice and local legislation.
- Assist in resource planning including anticipating labour market changes and assessment of resource needs across each function of the business.
- Support in the integration plans for new companies or business units.
- Assist in designing the organizational and communication structures.
- Establish and maintain value added interfaces with all functional departments to ensure all strategic and tactical business objectives are achieved.
- Assist in Change Management initiatives at a business or functional level.
- Provide support and input on retention strategies.
- Take advantage of individual or team discussions to understand the morale across the business and present solutions to support any required changes.
- Provide best tools and techniques to source candidates and lead the selection process with hiring managers.
- Engage with teams and individuals to support them in achieving their objectives.
- Support managers to effectively communicate key initiatives and organisation decisions, to include talent development, training, performance management.
- Review & document current HR processes to enable solutions that best support business needs
- Evaluation of compensation and benefits data within defined strategy.
- Coordinate all benefits programs including life, health, and disability insurances, pension plans, and employee assistance.
- Identify legal requirements/government reporting regulations affecting HR functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Develop solutions in conjunction with management to deal with areas of concern.
- Network with external parties to build on the profile of the business.
- Maintains accuracy and completeness of all general HR administration, including personnel files and training records.
- Responsible for accurate and timely provision of HR data / reports to support management and business decisions.
- Support in the management of training record compliancy and training programmes.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and industry specific standards.
- HR Degree qualification with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience working within a HR generalist role in a multinational organization. Experience within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical sector preferred.
- Membership of CIPD.
- Proven experience to have a broad background in a variety of HR functional areas.
- Strong problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate the ability to attract and recruit teams in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage several projects simultaneously.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org