HR Generalist required on a temporary contract in Galway City
The HR Generalist will support the HR department in key activities such as Recruitment and Selection, C&B, Employee Relations, etc.
- Deal with day to day HR queries from employees and managers
- Assist with time and attendance system
- Processing of weekly payroll and reports
- Assist with the training program.
- Prepare information, reports, and metrics as required
- General administrative support across all key area of the HR
- Third Level degree qualification n HR or equivalent is required. CIPD membership preferable
- 2 years’ experience of working in an HR Generalist role.
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email email@example.com.