Fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading organisation based 20mins on the north side of Cork City on a permanent basis. In this role you will act as the key member of the HR Team and and will be responsible for all aspects of the employee lifecycle – from recruitment to employee relations. This opportunity would ideally suit those with 3+ years hands-on HR experience with a can-do approach.
The selection process will take place promptly so if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 021-4809118
Overview of Responsibilities:
- The HR Generalist will manage the on boarding and off boarding process in line with company and compliance requirements
- Train, develop and coach managers on recruitment skills, team building/motivation, performance and absence management
- Provide advice and guidance to Line Managers in order to support, coach and develop staff in the area of people management
- Monitor and track new starters and probation periods
- The HR Generalist will support managers with activities such as contract preparation, absence and performance management, succession planning, disciplinaries and grievance processes
- Ensure compliance with the local legislation and employee relation issues as per the company policy
- Liaise with payroll to ensure a smooth on boarding process for new starters.
- Provide employment law advice if / when issues arise.
- Processing of Employee data utilising the HR Information System, ensuring it is kept up to date reflecting all elements of the employee life cycle
- 3+ years’ experience in a busy HR Generalist role
- Full or Part qualified CIPD
- Experience dealing with employee relations issues