Our client, has an exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist to join their team in Sligo. This is a permanent contract and is a part-time position. This role will involve working 3 days per week on-site, (24 hours).
This role will involve running the daily functions of the Human Resource department including enforcing company policies and practices.
As a HR Generalist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for coordinating payroll activities for the site
- Be point of contact for any HR queries and tasks, updating policies and procedures as required
- Provide accurate HR advice in relation to all aspects of employment relations, including labour relations, grievances, employment law
- Assist with managing the sites talent agenda including recruitment, onboarding and off-boarding processes
- Regularly conduct system audits to guarantee data integrity
- Assist with the training function and administrative work in the HR/EHS Department
- 3rd Level Qualification within a HR or similar discipline
- CIPD membership is desirable
- 3+ years relevant HR experience in a HR role
- Experience working in a regulated/factory environment
To find out more information on this HR Generalist role, please contact Chloe Somers