Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to undertake a stand-alone opportunity for a multinational company in Shannon.
- A full suite of HR activities
- Coach managers and support with HR and employment law advice.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Develop and manage the talent management processes.
- Management of regional projects.
- Manage onboarding for multiple sites.
- Partner with the Head of the department on the implementation of HR strategies.
- Degree in HR and preferably CIPD accreditation.
- 5+ years general HR experience preferably in a multinational company.
- Psychometric testing experience preferred.
- Experience with using HR Analytics an advantage.
- Excellent recruitment experience.
- Strong HR Generalist suite of duties.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and employment law.
- Ability to travel when required.
For more information, or a confidential discussion contact Jason O’Flaherty.