- Reference: LK46574
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: HR & Training
- To manage the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Responsible for compensation and benefits packages, pension and healthcare schemes.
- To deliver company induction for new starts.
- To develop and implement HR policies and procedures in line with the latest legislation and best practice.
- Provide support to employees on HR issues, performance management, and promote continous improvement and a positive environment for employees.
- General HR admin, maintenance of records and generation of KPI reports and administration of TMS systems.
- Fluency in French.
- HR/Relevant third level degree.
- A CIPD qualification would be desirable.
- 3 years experience as a HR Generalist.
- Exposure to full suite of HR activities.
- Excellent commercial skills.
- Confientiality and discretion in relation to company issues.
- Willingness to travel on company business.
- Strong IT skills.
Question: I’ve enjoyed my role as Head of Human Resources with a large tech company for five years. A year ago, the company was taken over and the new owners brought in their own executives. Since then I’ve been moved to a smaller office and excluded from important meetings. I’ve been in the industry long […]read whole article
Question: I was offered a promotion recently and I am now working equally alongside a manager who trained me when I moved to the company five years ago. Since I was promoted, she has become cold and distant towards me. I’ve always respected this manager and I was looking forward to working with her on a […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more