Fantastic opportunity for a HR professional looking for the next step in their career to join Life Science company(part of a global organization)based in Citywest Ideal candidate will have 3 yrs experience
In this role you will be responsible for managing and providing full HR support to Plant Management whilst complying with company’s standards and practices.
You will provide effective and accurate HR admin support for site. Duties will include
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Employee orientation, development & training
- Performance Management, compensation & benefits administration
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Global
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Implement review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Brings the organization’s culture to all employees.
- Contractual administration.
- Employee communication
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
If interested please give Ita Hodder a call on 01 6620088 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org