HR Generalist required on a long term contract. Co. Galway
The HR Generalist will support the HR department in key activities such as Recruitment and Selection, C&B, Employee Relations, etc.
- Management of the recruitment process.
- Co-ordinating the Induction process for new employees.
- Maintenance of all employee files.
- Overseeing payroll department and maintain TMS including providing reports and analysis on monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Prepare information, reports and metrics as required
- Supervision of disciplinary processes including investigating incidents, chairing meetings, issuing documentation and offering advice to senior managers.
- Third Level degree qualification n HR or equivalent is required. CIPD membership preferable
- 2-3 years’ experience of working in a HR Generalist role.
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.