Video for this job
HR Generalist- 12 month contract- Athlone Co Westmeath
* Provide advice and support for branch, department and regional management.
* Conduct investigations, grievances, disciplinary meetings as and when required
* Coordination of performance and probation reviews
* Assist with end to end Recruitment and selection process
* Monitor H&S/ general training needs and ensure all locations compliant and up to date
* Maintain training database
* Analyse training feedback information and highlight any issues to HR Director
* Liaise with training partners on training requirements and organise same
* Track and manage budget spend on recruitment and training
* Maintain headcount report for the group and update as required i.e. starters/ leavers/ changes.
* Provide statistics as on a regular basis i.e. absence %, turnover%
* Ensuring that personnel records are maintained and updated e.g. Driver Licence details, next of kin details, employee records report
* Updating and maintaining contact details for all employees in the Company and organisational structure charts
* Issue contracts of employment and any amendments once these are confirmed as checked by HR Generalist or HR Director, log receipt of the same and follow up on any outstanding documents being returned.
* Liaise with payroll and inform of any starters/ leavers/ contractual changes to employee’s details
* Review and development of HR Policies and Procedures to ensure they are in line with current legislation and HR Best Practice.
* Train managers in HR policies and procedures including performance management
* Conduct HR project work as and when required – may be required to manage particular projects
* Prepare reports for management as and when necessary
* Travel to branch locations as and when required to conduct investigations / interviews etc
* Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by Management.
* Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role in a busy HR Department
* 3rd level qualification in HR or business related field
* Experience in employee relations
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent time management & organisation skills
* Proficient in MS Office in particular Excel
* Full clean driving license with willingness to travel throughout Ireland for work purposes
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com