The HR Generalist will provide a wide range of Human Resource support services to the business and will be the first point of contact for all operational HR queries. This role will report to the HR Manager and there will be full support and advice available for dealing with more complex HR issues or queries If you are a self-starter, enthusiastic, and organised, this is a great opportunity to further develop your HR skills and experience.
- Responsible for all Recruitment and selection – collaborate with the business on their recruitment requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day HR operation, including ongoing review of HR-related policies and procedures in line with applicable employment laws and best practice
- Responsible and managing the HR TMS system.
- Oversees and administers the Company’s HR Systems serving as the primary point of contact;
- Ensures compliance with Company policy
- Promote employee engagement - nurture a positive working environment
- Responsible for the management of personnel records and employee correspondence
- Manage and ensure accurate and timely information is recorded on all HR Systems as required.
- Support the handling of employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievances, Absenteeism when appropriate.
- Maintain HR analytical tools, reporting, and dashboards. This includes maintenance of data to support HR analytics needs and ensuring accuracy and consistency of key data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Promote and encourage formal and informal communication.
- Responsible for updating reports on Absenteeism, and Leave
- To lead and manage ad hoc projects as assigned or identified.
- Perform regular audits on files to ensure data and system integrity
- Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
- Lead or support data analytics/metric improvement initiatives Identify and execute on continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to improve the overall employee benefits,
- Responsible for an overview of Compensation & Benefits including Pension, Health Insurance, Bonus, etc Preparation of HR reports, analytics & KPI’s, maintain workforce measures and metrics to ensure visibility and accountability
- Min 3 years experience working in an HR role
- Strong recruitment experience.
- Strong Knowledge of HR TMS system
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in CIPD, HR, Business or Related Discipline
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask, think quick,ly and communicate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.