Due to continued growth in Ireland, and in recognition of the importance of their People, our client has created a new opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to work with the management team to develop their HR function and People initiatives and processes. The HR Generalist will provide guidance and support to their management team, managing the people and talent agenda for the organisation. The successful candidate will have the motivation and energy to drive a culture of engagement and performance.
- Manage the talent agenda for the organisation including recruitment, on-boarding, retention and succession planning.
- Develop employee engagement initiatives for the organisation to drive an engaged and positive organisational culture.
- Develop a performance management process for the organisation, focused on sustaining a high-performing and positive team environment.
- Champion the organisation's culture and values, and empower its people to do so too.
- Drive employee and leadership development; develop capabilities across the organisation through the introduction of initiatives such as a Graduate Programme.
- Take ownership of all employee learning and development, including the development of training plans, co-ordination and maintaining employee records.
- Provide accurate HR advice and support to management in relation to all aspects of employment relations, including labour relations, grievances, employment law and payroll.
- Support and maintain positive relationships with the organisation’s employee works council.
- Support employees on any human resource issues or queries they may have and facilitate actions to resolve these in a timely manner.
- Develop HR reporting and metrics to support workforce planning and decision making.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A third level qualification is desired.
- CIPD qualification desirable.
- 3+ years relevant HR experience in a HR Manager/Business Partner role or HR Generalist role.
- Manufacturing or food environment experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in recruitment processes and driving employee engagement initiatives.
- Managing key stakeholders.
- Planning and delivering HR initiatives within budget and agreed timelines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.