My client is seeking a Human Resource Specialist or Generalist to be involved in a whole range of HR activities including recruitment, employee development, employee relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues, and the management of the TUPE process.
- Dealing with day-to-day Human Resources queries from employees and management.
- Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes, such as contracts, probation extensions, sickness absence, and maternity/paternity matters.
- To assist in producing HR management information, statistics, and reports within an agreed time frame
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies, processes, and programs.
- Maintain and update the HR System (Workday) while providing ongoing support to Managers and employees.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with managers; planning and sometimes delivering training.
- Support managers in managing talent and performance
- Work with Health & Safety Management to ensure that objectives are being met and appropriate actions formulated to address.
- Other HR-related responsibilities as required by the business
- Responsibility for end-to-end recruitment of operative staff, as well as being the first point of contact for all candidate queries.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who is keen to make their mark in their next career move with a flexible and adaptable approach in a changing environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of their work.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of solid HR Experience (in particular familiarity with recruitment, absenteeism, and disciplinary management)
- HETAC Level 8 Degree in HR /Third level qualification in HRM and/or CIPD qualification
- Experience with Workday is preferable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.