An exciting opportunity has come our way with our client who is expanding nationwide at the moment. We are on the lookout for an HR Generalist to join our client who has an office in Limerick. This is a permanent position and would suit someone with 3+ years of experience within HR, a strong understanding of Employment Legislation, and someone who has the ability to work off their own initiative
- Developing and Implementing HR Strategy
- Developing, Implementing, and managing recruitment strategy.
- To investigate and implement new software and processes to increase the efficiency of the HR function.
- Manage all recruitment needs of the organisation. Creating adverts, placings adverts, reviewing, selecting, interviewing & reference checking candidates.
- Ensure employment legislation is adhered to.
- Advice management on employee relations and performance management. The management of all employee HR files and control of the appraisal, reviews, and disciplinary process.
- First point of contact for all incoming HR queries, confirming HR policies and procedures to employees across the firm.
- Provide effective general HR administration including employee letter generation, filing, and maintaining/updating team member data.
- Foster and promote a positive work environment and culture.
- Extensive experience in recruitment.
- 3 to 5 years HR Generalist experience.
- Strong understanding of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Third-level qualification required, preferably in HR or other related disciplines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to create be productive and supportive relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong ability to prioritise and multitask in a organised manner to meet deadlines.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.